Swimming Heat Reservations:
If you're trying to find information about reserving a heat at one of the swim meets being held at Triangle Aquatic Center, you are in the right place.
Please take time to read all the information below as it is very detailed, very specific very pertinent and will likely answer all your questions. However, should you have any questions after reading it, please contact me (Brad) at 252-341-0974 or, if you prefer a slower response time, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing (tax not included):
Single stroke heat: $40
Medley or Relay Event: $85
Multiple Heat and Print packages:
Option #1 - 3 heats, 16x24 3-image print with name banner, 3 8x10s. $249, save $86
Option #2 - 2 heats, 13x19 3-image print with name banner, 2 8x10s $175, save $50
Option #3 - 1 IM, 13x19 4-image collage, 2 8x10s $175, save $50
What Do You Receive:
Each swimmer will receive a gallery of edited images that can be downloaded and shared - all at full resolution. I cannot give an exact number as a several factors will affect the actual number of images you receive: length of the race, speed of the swimmer and specific stroke are the three biggest. You will, however, receive anything that is in focus and well composed.
Heat photography packages are designed to give your swimmer maximum coverage and save you money on my most popular print sizes. They also allow me to control printing and coloring, ensuring your prints look as good on paper as they do on your computer screen.
How to Register:
1. Review the gallery of images. These are real images taken at TAC during a swim meet and decide if it the type of image you want. I shoot tightly and crop tighter. I want the focus of each image to be on your swimmer.
2. Complete the registration form found HERE. Registration is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE so it is recommended that you register early to ensure you get your heat choices. This form provides me the information I need to make sure I am photographing the correct swimmer in the exact heat/s you want photographed. Please be sure you read the General Conditions paragraph at the top of the registration form.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE REGISTRATION FORM: This form can be completed from any computer, tablet or phone at anytime. It is unlikely that I will have a spare computer for use in completing the form the day of any of the events.
3. Pay for the heat/s. Payment will need to made on the day of the event. Day of payments can be in the form of cash, check or credit card. Registrations completed and verified available will be invoiced up to 48 hours prior to the MEET start to keep you from having to wait in line. Please be patient and expect to wait in line as I expect my team and I will be quite busy.
Payment for any heat/s must be made prior to the heat starting.
After You Register
1. You will receive a confirmation email from Blended Light Photography within minutes of submitting your registration. If you do not, check your spam folder.
2. The confirmation email will show the information you provided during registration, including your personal password.
3. It takes approximately 2 weeks to post the images on the website.
4. I do not send an email when images are posted. Please check Facebook.
After the meet
How/when you get your images: It takes me a few days to sort and edit the images post-meet. The image galleries are typically posted within 2 weeks after the event. Images are available for one month from the date they are posted.
If you purchase a print package, you will need to email me the image numbers of the images you want. Image numbers are in the format of "first name-xxx". Please let me know what you want as your large print and what you want as your 8x10s.
Take time to follow me on Facebook (Blended Light Photography) or on Instagram (@bradipock) as I will post a notice on both sites when the event photos are finished and posted with a link to the main gallery. I do not send an email when the images are posted. Please watch my FB or Instagram page starting a few days following the event.
Galleries will be password-protected with the swimmers last name.
To access your images: Find your swimmer's gallery and enter the password you chose at registration to access the gallery. Click the "Download Gallery" button in the upper right and enter your email address twice. The images will be zipped and sent to you in an email with a folder of the images in a couple minutes. Once you open the zip file, you can save the images to your computer. It is important to make sure you make a backup copy via SD card, USB, other hard drive and so on. While I make all efforts to hold on to the completed images for, well, forever, I cannot guarantee they will always be available. Feel free to share with family and friends via social media - and be kind and tag me when you share them.
Ordering prints: Print pricing can be found HERE. Prints make a great way to preserve these memories for the long term. All prints ordered through me are professionally printed on archival paper and color corrected to match the file. In 15 years of business, I have never received a complaint about the quality of print my clients have received (and that's alot of prints).
That said, I cannot say the same about clients who have had my work printed elsewhere. Besides poor paper and ink quality, color matching and accurate reproduction are far more troubling. While you are welcome to order from someone other than me, I CANNOT guarantee the level of product quality or color reproduction of any prints not ordered through me.
9225 Ashton Glen Drive, Zebulon, NC 27597 - (252) 341-0974 - Call Today